Expand the Benefits of Hadoop with Virtualization
Virtualized Hadoop is easy to operate and offers high availability, elasticity and multi-tenancy. This white paper explains how you can seize the benefits of virtualization, including:
- Rapid provisioning — Much of the Hadoop cluster deployment can be automated.
- High Availability — This protects the single points of failure in the Hadoop system.
- Elasticity — Capacity can be scaled up and down on demand, resulting in more efficient resource utilization and reduced costs.
- Multi-Tenancy — Mixed workloads (including non-Hadoop applications) can run together on the same physical cluster.
- Portability — Use any Hadoop distribution with zero data migration.
If you are considering a virtualized Hadoop environment:
- Discover how virtualizing Hadoop on vSphere allows you to create and deploy a cluster in minutes.
- Learn how EMC Isilon enhances Hadoop performance and enables you to deploy a flexible data storage and analytics ecosystem.
- Find out if the EMC Hadoop Starter Kit is the right fit for your project.
Download now for more information. For answers to your questions, contact us at 877-932-4249 or visit our website localhost/cptech-new.