Business Intelligence Principal Architect
Business Intelligence Principal Architect
The Business Intelligence Principal Architect will drive the end-to-end technical, functional and process architecture, establishing thought-leadership with the client and serving as program architect from small to large business intelligence engagements. Demonstrate command of wide ranging issues with extensive hands-on involvement. Develop an in-depth understanding of the client’s data, systems, business, and personnel to frame architecture and project approach and plans that deliver on goals.
Understand organizational, political and financial levers to optimize CTI’s position and direct project staff accordingly. Operates with wide latitude for independent judgment. Mentor and guide less experienced employees engaged at other clients. May develop and mentor employees, establishing professional goals and reviewing performance. Serve as pre-sales expert to impress prospects as needed. Work directly with the client and travel to the client site.
Specialized knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced proficiency in dimensional modeling and relevant data concepts
- Advanced proficiency of development methodologies, QA fundamentals, and project management.
- Advanced proficiency of 3 or more business domains (supply-chain, CRM, etc.).
- Expert in implementation of highly complex data integration/business intelligence projects
- Proven ability to meet designated deadlines and professional business practices and demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Excellent consultative skills, including analysis, influencing, negotiation, account management, and relationship building.
- Demonstrated ability to identify new business opportunities and serve effectively as liaison between company and customer.
- Excellent verbal and listening skills and the ability to conduct presentations. Excellent writing and editing skills needed for white papers, proposals, and transferring information to customers and individuals involved in projects.
- Must have a high level of initiative and sound independent judgment
- Experience working with Pre-Sales
- Flexibility to travel as business dictates
- BS or MS degree in computer science, business or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience or equivalent experience.
- Ten plus years’ experience with business intelligence, ETL and database tools
- At least 5 years of working in a consulting capacity.
CTI provides our clients the highest quality technical expertise and professional services to address their business efficiencies and opportunities. We attract, recruit, and retain the most knowledgeable passionate professionals, to whom we provide a collaborative culture to enable them to thrive professionally and personally.
Through our effective application of technologies like Business Intelligence (BI), Data Integration and Management, Enterprise and Cloud Computing, we help clients define, implement and support the IT solutions to empower better business insight, innovation and dynamic scalability to support growth.
We selectively partner with and maintain expertise with leading and disruptive technology companies. We then build on that value by adding business domain and subject matter expertise with systems integration and project consulting services. Our company culture of collaboration supports our objective to provide high value services for a range of client initiatives while allowing us to maintain the level of client service that boutique consultants can provide.
What We Offer:
- 20+ years of proven success within the IT systems and consulting industry
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, Flexible Spending, and 401(k) with match
- Company paid Life insurance and Long Term Disability
- Competitive compensation offerings including accelerators
- Generous time off package including vacation, holidays and sick
- On premise Fitness Center and Cafeteria (Burlington, MA)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Employee events, Community Service opportunities
- Employee referral bonus program
At CTI, you can have a rewarding career on every level. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career.