Data Analytics Support Engineer
Data Analytics Support Engineer
Position Summary: The Data Analytics Support Engineer will participate in the support, administration, design, and implementation of client Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and supporting platform solutions. They will participate in supporting CTI Care Managed Services clients with activities to include: Troubleshooting platform/application problems and implementing resolutions using best practices for client production environments, system administration, operational support, data management tasks, top severity issue troubleshooting and resolution support as part of the team. The Data Analytics Support Engineer will increase, maintain and leverage technology areas and product skills as required by the business, sales, and marketing teams. They will collaborate, from time to time, with CTI’s consultants in the recommendation of IT technology, systems, and solutions to clients. This role operates under minimal supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Participate in the support of CTI Care Managed Services clients including: Troubleshooting system/application problems and implementing resolutions using best practices for client production environments.
- Hands on enterprise IT operations management including: ETL (Extract Transform and Load) development and troubleshooting, Analytical Dashboard development, Data Integration job management, top severity issue troubleshooting and resolution support as part of the team.
- Participate in activities around the design, implementation, support, and administration of client Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and supporting platform solutions.
- Collaborate and participate with project teams comprised of solution architects and engineering staff to help deliver internal and client projects.
- Develop and maintain documentation to support CTI Care clients to ensure standardized processes and procedures to deliver managed services.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Essential Education, Skills, and Environment:
- Bachelor’s degree with a computing technology focus or equivalent work experience.
- Familiarity with dimension tables and measures in some exposure to data modeling
- Completed database and statistics course work
- Proficient skills in SQL
- Capable coding with solid problem-solving skills
- Preform testing and regression testing and ensure high quality work product
- Familiarity with ITSM, ITIL, change management preferred.
- Requires two to five years of computer systems experience.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Data Analytics objectives and strategies incorporating current Data Management and Visualization technologies and applications.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision-making, presentation, human relations and organization skills.
- Able to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve problems in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Informatica and/or Oracle Data Integrator, business intelligence applications such as Tableau, Qlik, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise or functionally equivalent applications, Oracle DB, MS SQL Server, MS SQL SSIS.
What We Offer:
- 20+ years of proven success within the IT systems and consulting industry
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, Flexible Spending, and 401(k) with match
- Company paid Life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive compensation offerings including accelerators
- Generous time off package including vacation, holidays and sick
- On premise Fitness Center and Cafeteria (Burlington, MA)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Employee events, Community Service opportunities
- Employee referral bonus program
At CTI, you can have a rewarding career on every level. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career.