The Solution Architect is responsible for developing engagement opportunities by framing creative and compelling solution approaches while navigating and influencing the decision-making dynamics with the client/prospect while teamed with the CTI Client Management team. The role demands hands-on thought leadership across the end-to-end ecosystem of data and analytic technologies while demonstrating data analytics industry fluency applying outstanding technical and client networking skills.
The technical aspects of the Solution Architect position require applied depth across the variety of:
- Data store and integration technologies and methods
- Analytic data models, technologies, methods and ML/algorithm techniques
- Structured, unstructured and non-relational data platforms
- Data lineage, quality and governance technologies and approaches
The duties of the position require:
50% Establish value proposition and frame engagements:
- Explore needs with the prospect’s technical, business and senior management. Develop an understanding of their data, systems and business drivers. Frame solution concepts, deliver demos, POCs and data proofs that establish a call to action.
- Structure and author the design and scope of the professional services balancing the goals of the customer, needs of the vendor and CTI delivery feasibility.
20% Account Engagement:
- Plan and prepare engagement kick-offs transitioning the relationship to the delivery team.
- Continuously engage with strategic accounts to ensure exceptional satisfaction. Understand organizational, political and financial levers to optimize CTI’s position and expand relationships and opportunities within the client’s business.
- Write-up project success stories and leverage in account development and CTI marketing activities.
10% Maintain depth in go-to-market technologies and solutions:
- Thoroughly understand the vendor technology offerings, field collateral and resources.
- Build broad technical competence in the key products with a strong understanding of how the product is best applied in the context of CTI’s Go-to-Market focus.
10% Business Development Support:
- Develop and present marketing materials including slide decks, re-useable demos, recorded webinars, etc.
- Contribute to the corporate website/blog and various social media blogs.
- Attend and present at conferences, and promote CTI offerings.
10% Sales and Marketing Planning:
- Target and build key relationships within the technology vendor organizations to enhance CTI’s visibility.
- Work with CTI client engagement managers on strategic account plans-of-attack and execute defined objectives.
- Regularly review and adjust use of time and resources to optimize client outcomes and impact.
CTI provides our clients the highest quality technical expertise and professional services to address their business efficiencies and opportunities. We attract, recruit, and retain the most knowledgeable passionate professionals, to whom we provide a collaborative culture to enable them to thrive professionally and personally.
Through our effective application of technologies like Business Intelligence (BI), Data Integration and Management, Enterprise and Cloud Computing, we help clients define, implement and support the IT solutions to empower better business insight, innovation and dynamic scalability to support growth.
We selectively partner with and maintain expertise with leading and disruptive technology companies. We then build on that value by adding business domain and subject matter expertise with systems integration and project consulting services. Our company culture of collaboration supports our objective to provide high value services for a range of client initiatives while allowing us to maintain the level of client service that boutique consultants can provide.
What We Offer:
- 20+ years of proven success within the IT systems and consulting industry
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, Flexible Spending, and 401(k)
- Company paid Life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive compensation offerings including accelerators
- Generous time off package including three weeks’ vacation
- On premise Fitness Center and Cafeteria (Burlington, MA)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Employee events, Community Service opportunities
- Employee referral bonus program
At CTI, you can have a rewarding career on every level. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career.