Our customer analytics solutions help businesses get a better understanding of buying habits and preferences. Precise predictions of future buying behaviors are discovered to deliver relevant offers to attract rather than alienate customers and keep them.
We bring together data analysts and consultants who build solutions for our clients with a vision to discover and build customer analytics capabilities, and drive continuous business excellence.
The use of predictive analytics in sales performance management changes the paradigm of sales enablement and coaching from reactive to proactive, and from instinct-driven to insight and data-driven. We accomplish this using our domain expertise and an approach that incorporates data integration and transformation tools supported by best-in-class data modeling and data analysis techniques.
CTI’s customer analytics solutions provide the following benefits:
- Leverage behavioral insights
- Tease out critical patterns
- Personalize outreach
- Increase productivity by identifying buying anomalies and revising policies and programs appropriately
- Access to real-time and historical data from CRM, finance systems, and external sources for better insights.
- More data, from more sources enables deeper analysis across more factors, greater flexibility, more granular calculations and more accurate sales performance predictions.
- Machine learning, applied to current and historical data allows you to model how deal factors contribute to sales outcomes, and provides the foundation of our sales performance predictions.
- Platform services provide ironclad security, a flexible notification engine, roles and permission-based access, integration with third party products.
The solution leverages a technology stack for data lakes and warehousing to include ETL and database along with visualization tools. It is a cost effective application that can be cloud-based or on premise. The combination of adaptors, standard data load system (DLS) and our data models accelerate solution implementation in an agile fashion. Some of the data sources we connect to include:
- Web Connectors
PROTECTING YOUR DATA ASSETS
Modern cyber criminals are far more likely to hack retail computer systems and databases steal consumer credit card information than to rob a bank for cash. The cyber security risk to your brand and customer relationship are real and attacker sophistication is ever evolving. CTI has built a class-leading cyber security practice that incorporates that latest in threat protection technologies and tactics. CTI will help you protect your data assets by implementing measurable data governance practices that conform to Federal and State Government regulatory obligations in addition to industry specific requirements.