Managing storage to achieve efficiencies
With data comes complexity in the areas of efficiency, security, and reliability. We understand these complexities and architect and implement best-of-breed solutions that meet our client’s requirements of cost reduction, risk reduction, and feature improvement.
Storage efficiency is a process of continuous improvement that may incorporate several projects to achieve the desired goals.
- Storage Consolidation – reduce cost, increase manageability and utilization efficiencies by consolidating your storage platforms
- Storage Tiering – ensure data is in the most cost effective locations and is simple to manage and provision
- Storage Virtualization – increase agility and provide flexibility of provisioning; enable global name space; enable storage independence allowing migration to any storage platform
- Data Deduplication – increase the efficiency and reliability of backup and restore; decreases the space required for virtual machines and unstructured data
- Storage Capacity Management – analyze current storage usage and trends and plans for future storage needs
- Data Archiving – archive data based on retention requirements and accessibility