Corporate Technologies helps our customers collect data from multiple, disparate sources, and integrate that data into a single consolidated destination. Data consolidation ensures that your end users access, share and use a “single version of the truth” from a trusted, reliable and definitive information source.
As the strategic importance of your data assets increases, data consolidation is the most reliable way to simultaneously meet increased demand for access, protection, efficiency and cost savings. Without a data consolidation initiative your organization may have to deal with the following issues:
- Duplication of data from multiple databases which creates questions around accuracy, integrity and the reliability of a “single version of the truth.”
- Multiple data management points, resulting in difficulties related to storage, control, and policy inconsistencies.
- High costs related to operating multiple separate databases.
Our data consolidation initiatives will enable you to consolidate your data and then grant appropriate access to business users. This has many advantages including:
- Improved access to data resources.
- Enhanced data quality.
- Increased data protection.
- Eliminating data duplications.
- Delivery of a single version of the truth across the organization.
Since data is the lifeblood of any business intelligence initiative, it is important that data be available, easily accessible and ready for business use. Corporate Technologies works with your IT professionals to consolidate your data assets into a central repository resulting in the simplest and most efficient management and use.