Corporate Technologies is a resource for our clients seeking the highest-caliber BI solutions, from reports and dashboards to data warehouses and data mining.
We have developed an agile, time boxed, adaptable, iterative and proven RAPID 8 methodology based on nearly two decades of hands-on data warehouse and business intelligence experience.
Our proven and time tested approach to data warehouse and business intelligence projects begins with the important task of helping you assemble the right team of senior individuals dedicated and invested in the project, who bring leadership and focus to the initiative.
We follow six foundational steps that guarantee success:
- Develop an understanding of the perspectives of senior management
- Set up project priorities
- Introduce project to organizational leaders
- Coordinate and facilitate analysis with staff experts
- Enable requirement development
- Provide foundation for architectural development
- Drive project schedule
- Create collaborative relationship with IT and business users
- Help support for any necessary trade-offs
- Build consensus between groups
- Ensure that tasks are aligned with schedule
- Empower effective decision making without resolving everything
- Record unresolved issues and revisit during technology integration phase
- Create parallel work paths
- Develop reporting and data requirements, and design the data warehouse
- Conduct source data analysis and design the load process
- Develop early iterations
- Provide a working system that demonstrates most of the functionality
- Give IT and business users early access to solution before it is finalized
We believe this is the best approach to quickly surface the major issues and begin developing a working solution as quickly as possible, knowing that many of the details can be refined as the solution begins to take shape.